Thursday, February 18, 2010

Engaged





Engaged

January 11th 2010
, Ryan and I got engaged!! If you didn’t know already… : ) This past weekend we got to take our engagement pictures by the marvelous Amy Clark, she is amaZing at what she does! (I’ll post a few). As we were taking our pictures we both had the same feelings… that the wedding/marriage is getting much closer and real! The count down started the moment we got engaged.

Since I/we have been planning our wedding (Ryan has helped tons) I have looked at my life in such a different way... Several “older” people have told me(don't be offended if you are in this group)... “It’s never going to be the same” (NOT IN A bad Way eitHer) One thing that will be different is that we will be sealed for time and all
Eternity... I can’t tell you how excited we are (yes I’m speaking for my Future to be huBBy:)) to be together for ForEvEr!






Ryan: today was fun... Makes it feel closer :) you looked beautiful babe…. I love you so much!
Me: It’s finally happening! I Love you too!
He is absolutely adorable and he’s mine…

6 comments:

  1. You are both darling! xxox I bet I would be part of the "older" group, huh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new blog!! Do you know how to make your pics bigger?? I think having them smaller is compressing the pixels. You guys are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how unbelievably happy you two are! These pictures are amazing, I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for both of you. And it's true, your lives will never be the same...they will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you both, and i am thankful that I've been able to tag along in your awesome journey! I'm excited!! Love my bff and my bffbf!! :)
    -drea

    ReplyDelete