Saturday, March 20, 2010

76 more Days!

When we first go engaged I thought that this would be a LONGGG engagement... Now that I think about it… it really isn’t! Only 76 more days, 2 ½ more months, some odd hours and minutes, time goes by so fast! Everything is progressing so quickly!!! I go for my first dress fitting on Wednesday! 2 out of 4 of my girls are already fitted, and their dresses are on their way! The next main thing I’m working on is center pieces for the tables... It is so hard, to pick something… I just don’t know! I feel like I have looked at everything! Could use some help in this department! Getting married is wonderful thing… planning it... ehh NOT so much for me. When you’re planning a party for 200 people, I would definitely advise getting a planner, worth the money. (I don’t have one, wish I had one!)
D&C 42: 45Thou shalt live together in love.....

1 comment:

  1. So cute that you have the countdown on. You are half way there right!? I can't wait either! Wish I lived closer cause then you could have hired me to be your wedding planner! (well not hired but I would have LOVED to help out with all the shopping and details and organization. Can't wait to see your dress. I am sure it will be stunning! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete